The wired remote water meter is mainly used to measure the total volume of water flowing through the water pipe. The principle is adding remote module to the smart IC card water meter to achieve remote control function. The meter can be used as both prepaid IC card meter and remote meter. The user pay water fees and the management department will read in the purchasing amount of water in the database, and then the water meter will supply water automatically. During the use of water, the "remote meter reading software" installed at the management center will reduce the remaining amount automatically. When the remaining amount is insufficient, the meter will prompt the purchase of water. After the remaining water is used, it will shut down automatically, and the user needs to repurchase again.
1. In line with the requirements of GB / T 778.1 ~ 3-2007 measurement grade standard (equivalent to international standard ISO 4064-1 ~ 3: 2005.IDT);
2. Electronic device accords with CJ / T 224-2012 Electronic Remote Water Meter standard and CJ/T 133-2012 IC Card Cold Water Meter standard.
3. Communication protocol accords with CJ / T 188-2004 Household Metering Device Data Transmission Technology Conditions;
4. Electronic direct reading function, high-definition display;
5. Automatic data uploading function;
6. It is powered by communication line at normal operating state, and built-in battery at power outages.
7. Low power consumption design, with valve control function, the service life of battery is more than 6 years;
8. M-BUS interface, no polarity, easy installation and maintenance;
9. Reliable and stable performance, water resistance.
3. Service conditions
c)Pressure loss rating:△P63
d)Upstream flow field sensitivity rating:U10
e)Downstream flow field sensitivity rating:D5
g)Climate and mechanical environment rating:Class B
h)Electromagnetic environment rating:E1
i)Non-measurable negative test
4. Indication error
a)Low area(Q1≤Q≤Q2)The maximum allowable error is ±5%
b)High area(Q2≤Q≤Q4)The maximum allowable error is ±2%
5. Main technical parameters
Minimum flow rate
6.Overall size and weight
|Nominal diameter||Length（L）||Length（L1）||Width（W）||Height（H）||Weight||Threaded connection|
7.Flow error curve
8.Pressure loss curve