The wireless remote water meter is mainly used to measure the total volume of water flowing through the water pipe. The microcomputer in the water meter stores the water consumption automatically. When it detects the meter reading signal, it will send out the data through the wireless frequency band. The user pays water rate and the management department will read in the purchasing information into the database. Then the valve opens to supply water automatically. During the use of water, the smart control system in the water meter will check the remaining amount automatically. When the remaining water is insufficient, the water meter will prompt the alert. After the remaining water is used, it will shut down automatically, and the user needs to repurchase again.
1. In line with the requirements of GB / T 778.1 ~ 3-2007 measurement grade standard (equivalent to international standard ISO 4064-1 ~ 3: 2005.IDT);
2. Accord with CJ/T 224-2012 Electronic Remote Water Meter standard;
3. Pre-paid function, paying before consuming;
4. Ladder water price function, which charges the monthly water consumption according to the set ladder unit price by sections;
5. Micro-power wireless data remote function, no need for wire arrangement;
6. Low power consumption design, the battery is easy replaceable and user-friendly;
7. Anti-attack function; if it detects external electromagnetic interference, valve will close automatically and upload the warning information to the main station.
8. Automatic protective function; when the battery is low, valve will shut down automatically and record;
9. Data can be stored for more than 10 years, and the user data will not be losing after the outage
10. Accurate, reliable performance, advanced structure, widely applied;
3. Service conditions
c)Pressure loss rating:△P63
d)Upstream flow field sensitivity rating:U10
e)Downstream flow field sensitivity rating:D5
g)Climate and mechanical environment rating:Class B
h)Electromagnetic environment rating:E1
i)Non-measurable negative test
4. Indication error
a)Low area(Q1≤Q≤Q2)The maximum allowable error is ±5%
b)High area(Q2≤Q≤Q4)The maximum allowable error is ±2%
5. Main technical parameters
Minimum flow rate
6.Overall size and weight
7.Flow error curve
8.Pressure loss curve
Ningbo Longer Meter Co., Ltd.
Address：Hengjie Town, Haishu District, Ningbo
Copyright 2021- (C) Ningbo Longer Meter Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.